Cool-Wave Terms and Conditions
Cool-Wave (HK) Technology Limited is a company registered in Hong Kong SAR. Our registered address is 1028, 10/F, Focal Industrial Centre, 21 Man Lok Street, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
This agreement does not acknowledge any relationship between you and Cool-Wave Hong Kong (partnership, collaboration, employment, or otherwise). It does not entitle you to hold yourself as a representative of Cool-Wave Hong Kong.
- In using the Site, you agree to accept responsibility for all activities conducted through your account. You are responsible for keeping your account and password secure. If you feel or suspect that the security of your account has been compromised or if there is unauthorised use of your account, please contact us immediately.
2. Prohibitions and Failure to Comply
- We may take actions against your account for activities including, but not limited to:
• Using any technology to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts or disrupt any of our Services in any way
• Initiating communications that contain any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material
• Advertising or sending unsolicited messages of any kind
• Impersonating others or providing any kind of false information Cool-Wave Hong Kong reserves the right to terminate any account at its sole discretion We may send you an email to inform you of the termination of your account in such event.
3. Intellectual Property
• Brand, Trademark, logo’s, artwork, graphics on product or items displayed are of their respective owners.
• All software and Content (which is defined as, or includes, any text, audio or music, video, graphics, photographs, and image) are the intellectual property of Cool-Wave Hong Kong and are protected by intellectual property and copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
• You may not distribute, reproduce, publish, sell or license any Content contained within the Site without prior consent or authorization of Cool-Wave Hong Kong and/or respective IP owners. Any such unauthorized actions may result in civil consequences or criminal penalties.
Cool-Wave Hong Kong reserves the right to withdraw or amend any item of the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time and for any period.
4. Third Party Links
• The Site may include links to other websites or resources that are not operated or prepared by Cool-Wave Hong Kong. We have no control over such sites and resources and we will not accept responsibility for them or be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of them.
5. Eligibility to Purchase
In order to place orders with us, you must meet our conditions of eligibility:
• Be aged 18 years of age or over
• Be in possession of a valid credit/debit card issued by a licensed bank acceptable to Cool-Wave Hong Kong for payment or be in possession of a valid PayPal account, unless you have opted to pay in cash on delivery
• Providing personal and payment details that are warranted by you to be both valid and accurate (email address, real name, phone number, billing information and other requested information as indicated on the Site)
All orders are subject to stock availability and confirmation of the order price. Items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
The Site is for your personal use only. You may not purchase goods from the Site for reselling purposes or commercial exploitation.
6. Product Description
• All Products sold on www.coolwave.com.hk are imported or locally procured from authentic sources which may include manufacturer, their agents, dealers or vendors world-wide. Cool-Wave Hong Kong is committed to NO-FAKE Policy. Prior to purchase, you must ensure that product ordered are suitable to you and your health & seek advice of health care personal.
• Cool-Wave Hong Kong will Endeavour to ensure that the Content and the product descriptions on the Site to be accurate and complete as possible. We however do not warrant that Content and product descriptions are accurate, complete, current or error-free.
• Our aim to provide authentic and genuine product at reasonable prices. We procure product / items world-wide. It may be that instruction, description or content printed on packaging may in the language of country manufactured or intended to be sold, instead of English and/or Chinese.
• All product shipped shall have minimum remaining shell-life of 120 days from the date of shipment, where applicable.
Please refer to our Returns policy if you feel a product offered by Cool-Wave Hong Kong is not as described. Taking into consideration individual’s personal hygiene issues and concern, product / items sold are non-returnable.
Prices displayed on the Site at the time your order is accepted will be honoured except in the case of obvious error. Whilst we use our best endeavours to ensure that all prices appearing on the Site are accurate, we do not guarantee that they are error-free and reserve our right to rectify any errors. If we discover an error in the price of any products that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled.
The final price charged in your currency will be calculated by your issuing bank in accordance with the applicable exchange rate on the day your card issuer processes the transaction.
We accept payments made by Visa, MasterCard and PayPal, as well as payments in cash on delivery.
By placing an order using one of the above Credit/Debit card and online payment methods, you confirm that the Credit/Debit card(s) or PayPal account used is yours or that you have been authorized by the owner to use it. If your card issuer refuses to authorize payment to Cool-Wave Hong Kong, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Our payment processes meet the stringent international security standards set down by the Payment Card Industry to make your shopping experience safe and secure. If you have registered an account on the Site and have decided to save your card details with us, your details will be fully encrypted, solely used to process card transactions that you have initiated and securely stored on our systems. In the absence of negligence on our part, we will not be liable for any loss you may suffer if any third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when using our Services.
9. Acceptance of your Order
Once you have entered your personal and payment details and placed your order, we shall send you an email acknowledging the receipt of your order. This email is only a confirmation of receipt of your order and does not constitute an acceptance of your order. Your order will be accepted and the contract between you and Cool-Wave Hong Kong will be completed when we send you an email to confirm the goods have been dispatched to you. Only the goods listed in the confirmation email sent at the time of dispatch are included in the contract formed. All sales contracts are therefore concluded in Hong Kong SAR and are written in English.
Cool-Wave Hong Kong reserves its right not to accept an order for any reason at its sole discretion. Such reasons include, but are not limited to, one of the following:
- The product you ordered is out of stock, or is withdrawn due to its failure to meet our quality standards or due to the shipping restrictions applicable to one or all of the ordered items.
- We identify a pricing or product description error.
- We are unable to obtain authorization for payment.
- You do not meet the eligibility criteria to purchase as set out in this TOS.
- All decision made on this regard shall be final and binding.
Our Customer Service team will contact you as soon as possible if there are any problems with your order.
10. Shipping and Collections
We ship WORLD-WIDE.
• Hand Delivery / Pickup
o You may choose to collect product from our distribution and delivery counters.
• Delivery by Courier
o You will be given an indication of the expected delivery time when you place your order online. Cool-Wave Hong Kong’s teams will try their best to meet these estimates but cannot guarantee that such estimates must be met.
o Cool-Wave Hong Kong doesn’t provide free shipping. All products are delivered through recognized and reputed courier services such as DHL, FEDEX, Speed-Post, UPS, Local Post Office, SF Express etc.
o All shipments are carried out at your risk and once delivered to courier, shall be deemed to be delivered to you. Cool-Wave Hong Kong doesn’t insure your orders unless you ask us to do so at an extra premium.
o You or courier service nominated on your behalf need to sign a confirmation of receipt of the products when the products are collected and by doing so, you accept the responsibility for the products ordered from that moment on. If the recipient or collector is not the original purchaser, or in case of delivery of a gift, then you accept this signature as an evidence of delivery and fulfillment of your order by Cool-Wave Hong Kong. You also accept the associated transfer of responsibility in the same way.
Taxes and Duties (Shipment outside Hong Kong)
• If you ordering from out-side Hong Kong, You shall be liable to pay taxes and charges levied by your Government. In case items / product is confiscated or seized by local authority (whatever be the reason), it shall be deemed delivered to you.
Cool-Wave Hong Kong reserves the right to update its shipping policy at its sole discretion without prior notice.
In order to enjoy the best possible online shopping experience, you are advised to visit local stores or ‘Brand’ show-room to get proper information of the product prior to you place any order.
Taking into consideration personal hygiene concerns, most of the items / product listed on www.coolwave.com.hk sold are non-returnable and no refund shall be entertained.
Products eligible for refund can only be returned as per under:
• You can return your order for up to 7 days from the purchase date
• Products must be in original condition, with all tags attached, unopened, and must be returned in the original undamaged box and/or packaging
• Return items must not fall under the list of non-refundable brands / items.
• Please note that we will not be able to provide a refund on any shipping fees (to & fro) charged for the original order.
• Please refer to http://www.www.coolwave.com.hk/returns for more details on our returns policy
12. Your Right
Nothing in the TOS is intended to affect your rights under the Law in Hong Kong SAR.
Views expressed in any media by the designers, companies or third parties, whose products are sold on the Site or with whom we are associated, are their own. Cool-Wave Hong Kong takes no responsibility for any such views as they do not necessarily reflect ours.
Cool-Wave Hong Kong does not guarantee that the use of the Site and Services will be error-free or that the Site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We recommend all users of the Site to ensure they have up-to-date software, including anti-virus, installed.
Some events may happen beyond our reasonable control, such as adverse weather. Under such conditions, Cool-Wave Hong Kong will always do its best to aim at maintaining its Services but will not be responsible for failing to meet any obligations in this TOS.
14. Indemnity and Waiver
At our request, you agree to compensate us fully and hold us, Cool-Wave Hong Kong (including its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers), harmless from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees, arising from any breach of the TOS by you. This includes the use of the Site by any other persons using your account caused by your action or inaction.
If you breach the TOS and we take no action against you, it is no wavier for us to exercise our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach the TOS.
We have our complaints handling procedure that we will use to try to resolve any disputes when they first arise. Please contact our Customer Care team for any order related complaints or comments.
Cool-Wave Hong Kong respects the intellectual property of others. If you have reason to believe your work may have been used in the Site without your permission, please contact us following this complaints handling procedure.
16. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The TOS, together with all our policies and procedures, are governed by and construed in accordance with Hong Kong SAR law. The relevant courts of Hong Kong SAR will have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these TOS.
Version: June 2017